During our summer season, classes are offered on Sunday mornings, based on members’ interests. Offerings in recent years have included:
- Discussions of the weekly Torah reading;
- Synagogue skills;
- Understanding the prayerbook;
- Essentials of Judaism;
- Hebrew language;
- Hebrew and Yiddish song;
- Israel “today and yesterday”;
- Israeli folk dancing;
- Adult bar/bat mitzvah;
- Chanting haftorah;
- And many more.
Summer 2021 Classes with Hazzan Shai
- Torah discussion group from 9:30-10:30 on Sunday mornings.
- Haftarah trope class on Sundays at 10:30.
- Individual meetings with Hazzan Shai can be arranged to discuss personal or religious matters or to study rituals, Torah, Hebrew reading, or other service-related skills.
- For more information, email email@example.com.